Trusting God | Proverbs 3:1-12 | Rudy Dolloso Jr.
Date: September 6, 2020
Scripture: PROVERBS 3:1-12
Pastor: Rudy Dolloso Jr
1) If we trust God, we will be obedient to Him when obedience is difficult (3:1-2).
2) If we trust God, we will treat others with mercy and truth (3:3-4).
3) If we trust God, we will acknowledge Him (3:5-6)
4) If we trust God we will recognize that He is far wiser than us, and we will not rely upon our feeble intellect (3:7-8).
5) If we trust God, we will offer our first and best to Him in faith, knowing that it came from Him and that He will continue to provide for us. (3:9-10)
6) If we trust God, we will patiently endure the correction we deserve to keep us in the right paths (3:11-12).
Current Series: Practical Wisdom for Living
Resolved Bible Church is a non-denominational church that seeks to worship God in all things and spread the good news of hope in Christ to our community. Our desire is to bring all people to delight in the beauty and glory of God. This will not be done by providing a religious experience or by forcing one to fit an external set of standards. This will be done by pointing one another to the person and work of Christ as revealed in the Holy Scriptures. It is in Christ and His Word that our hope and joy is found.
If you’d like to know more about us visit http://resolvedbc.com —